EXPERIENCE OF PICNIC

The most longed event after being a tenth grader is the picnic that will mark the end of the trips of our school life. Our school takes the students to educational tours annually to different places. As in for us, tenth graders, picnic is the only tour for fun and to wrap up the experience of visits since elementary grade. The 24th SEE Batch that is us, went to Tokha along with 14 guardians who are our teachers, to enjoy our year as seniors and spend quality time with the teachers and peers.

On 26th of Magh, we went for our picnic to Tokha. Honestly, all the students were extremely anticipating the event and were debating on the look to pull off on the very day with what braids and what attires. However, our supervisor, Deepak Shrestha, was more concerned about the success of the event through teamwork and understanding. Him and the other responsible 14 students prepared the required stuffs and events for the picnic. I truly respect them for putting their heart into the work. Similarly, the menu was pre-decided and the groups for the work were pre-divided. However, on the very day, everyone initiated to work and were responsible of the work they initiated. I was assigned to the Breakfast group but I helped where I could. I majorly helped in the washing and chopping of the vegetables. The food was prepared for quite big of a mass. For this, the credit rightfully goes to our dear Shova mam and pur fellow, Abhisek Rai. There was a 4 time food menu. We played Bingo where I was proven to be ill fated and not supported by luck. I didn't win a single game out of 6 for which I rightfully pity myself as nobody else did. I captured few moments on my phone. 

My favorite part of the picnic was the hike. Though I'm not a big fan of walking, I felt peace as I was walking though the woods and the land that was covered by the beautiful and breath-taking yellow flowers. I truly enjoyed feeling the cool breeze over my skin and let it take my breath away. The nearby temple was also peaceful and gave me inner peace. To be able to see the old inscriptions really made me feel the bliss to witness the past our nation has passed over. We were also able to look the beautiful collaboration of eagles and the blue sky and breeze.

Dancing with friends and singing out loud even if my voice is wack, makes me feel eternal. And I know I'll never be able to relive the moment so I'll forever remember and cherish the memories. I truly thank the teachers for coming along and adding the cherry on the cake. 

Comments