My Father

My dear father is in his late 30s, not so old yet very experienced. He is a real man for supporting our family all on his own. He is very supportive and very understanding. From the time I don't remember to now, he has been a great father and loved and cared for me a lot. He has been a role model for me because he has been so strong in spite of going through all the rough times and showing us the image of  "I'm okay" even at the darkest days or ours.

My dear father has always been sorry for not being able to care for me when I was young as he was working abroad to support our family economically. When I met him for the first time at 7, I could not behold my extreme happiness and so couldn't he. From having health issues to having a surgery, he never once showed how hard it must have been for him and I truly commend him for that. For always understanding me, I am really thankful to my dad. And I get really happy to see my father being proud of my grades. 
My father has been a very important part of my life. He has been a great father and I really wish to be as strong person as he is so I could support many people as he.

Comments